Sunday, May 25, 2008

Reason #145


Logan Bradford


Most other posts have been more specific than just a name of a person, but I really won't narrow this reason into anything more than just Logan's name. In reality, Logan is really more of an experience than just a person. For example, I had the good fortune of seeing Logan preform last weekend at the Centre Street Theatre in the play The Mikado as the minstrel Nanki Poo. The play was really well done, and as it was the first time I've patronized community theatre in many moons, it was a good way to break me back into culture again.


After the show, we all congregated at Elise's apartment to play cards, eat Ritz crackers, and realize the true meaning of hilarity. Over the course of the evening, Logan not only pulled of a stellar performance on stage, but also sang a stirring rendition of my grandfather's favorite song, taught me the true art of playing Nertz, and employed his masterful storytelling skills as he related the time where he escaped arrest twice within a 24hour time period. Truly, Logan is more than a man...he is an experience.


If you haven't experienced Logan yet, you need to repent.


(If you are really bold, ask him for fashion advice)

1 comments:

logues85 said...

Brian, this entire blog is BRILLIANT. you are SUCH a witty writer and it is seriously so much fun to read your prose. I'm pretty sure you need to make sure that everyone in the ward knows about this blog--propose that it be printed in the announcements Sunday morning!

I really love that you started this, Brian. The more I talk and spend time with you, the more I realize just how optimistic and utterly uplifting you are. You promote such a wonderfully positive atmosphere, merely by your attitude.
....hmmmm.....I think I may have just come up with reason 336....


Thanks for writing about me! I had no idea that I wasn't even human! Apparently, I'm more an entity than a person! SWEET!

On a different note, you really don't have to be bold, whatsoever, to ask me for fashion advice....in reality, I actually have a bad habit of giving unsolicited fashion advice to people. But let it be known that any time ANYONE wants to have a shopping extravaganza, I am SO your man! (or your metro....)

Oh, and what is your Dad's favorite song?