Dan Johnston's MustacheEvery time Dan leads the music on Sunday I am now more inclined to sing with a little more gusto and spirit. Anyone who can sport a mustache in all its glory within the virtually concrete grooming parameters of BYU demands my respect and admiration.
When I first commented to him on the famous 'stash,' Dan told me about the cool Spanish play, El Retrato Vivo, that he was doing and I was sold instantly. I've got to be honest though... I secretly just wanted to hear that he and some film majors were creating an underground BYU parody of The Princess Bride and that he was cast as Indigo Montoya. I'm pretty sure they could do it if we found a six-fingered man to play opposite.
If you haven't gotten to know Dan yet, you need to repent.
(I'm sure he will forgive you if you go see his play)
0 comments:
Post a Comment