Sunday, March 9, 2008

Reason #93

Eve Hosford's Brilliance

Just hanging out with Eve for five minutes has the effect of making you both smarter and more fun. I really do think that anybody who finds a way to put her personality into some sort of vitamin supplement will be an overnight multi-millionaire. Seriously, they could call it "Vitamin Eve" and market it to all college students across the world who need to smile more and get better grades on their chemistry tests. Something like that would be worthy of winning at least three Nobel prizes in a row.

In the last month or so, I've played ultimate frisbee, seen Divine Comedy, had an enlightening discussion about language use, ate at IHOP, and created stunning artwork...all with the one and only Eve Hosford. I know the truth of that which I speak.

If you haven't done anything outrageously fun with Eve yet, you need to repent.

(I would recommend asking for a frisbee lesson)

0 comments: